Comprehensive Memory Care.
We emphasize dignity and independence.
At Covenant Retirement Communities, we provide the highest level of support for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related conditions.
Our highly trained staff initiates interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss.
We believe there's hope: SAIDO Learning
SAIDO Learning® is an innovative, non-pharmacological treatment that has been shown to improve the symptoms of memory loss among older adults with dementia.
Outcome data on the efficacy of SAIDO Learning indicate measurable improvement of the prefontal cortex function in older adults with dementia. Within the first six months of participation in SAIDO Learning, nearly every Learner had improved performance on one or both standard-use assessments of cognitive impairment.Close
Residents benefit from high-quality services in a safe, secure environment:
- Care associates available 24 hours a day
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication administrated by a licensed nurse
- Bathing assistance
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated and/or meal delivery if necessary
To learn more about our communities, please click here to contact us online or call us at (773) 878-2294.