We believe in making a difference in locations nationwide.
Covenant Retirement communities from coast to coast.
As one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit retirement housing organizations, we have provided senior living and care to seniors for more than a century. We cheerfully deliver services and amenities that nurture individuality and empower residents to reach their greatest level of well-being.
At Covenant Retirement Communities across the nation, you can explore a stunning residence with views of the Pacific at sunset or a comfortable cottage home in historic New England. From coast to coast, our exceptional communities reflect the local style.
In every location, you'll find the fellowship of friends, maintenance-free senior living and a lively community of friendly neighbors. No matter where you live, you’ll discover that the spirit of love and compassion is the same.
To learn more about our communities, please call (773) 878-2294 or contact us.
View Covenant Retirement Communities in a larger map
- The Samarkand, Santa Barbara
- Covenant Village of Turlock, Turlock
- Brandel Manor, Turlock
- Mount Miguel Covenant Village, Spring Valley (San Diego)
- Covenant Village of Colorado, Westminster (Denver)
- Covenant Village of Cromwell, Cromwell
- Covenant Shores, Mercer Island (Seattle)
- Covenant Retirement Communities Central Office, Skokie
- Covenant Home of Chicago (our original community), Chicago
- Covenant Village of Northbrook, Northbrook
- Geneva Place, Geneva
- The Holmstad, Batavia
- Windsor Park, Carol Stream
- Covenant Village of the Great Lakes, Grand Rapids
- Covenant Village of Golden Valley, Golden Valley
- Covenant Place of Tulsa, Bixby
- Covenant Village of Florida, Plantation (Fort Lauderdale)